IIW 25 Proposed Topics
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- Identity Proofing - Including knowledge-based authentication, and new techniques including virtual in-person proofing.Real world identity proofing in the financial industry, health care, government, etc.
- Identity verification for Internet payments - Including biometric authentication of payments on mobile phones, and new European regulations on Internet payment security.
- Identity and privacy in health care
- API of the W3C
- Cryptographic Credentials -Including anonymous credentials and quantum resistant credentials
- Effort to "reboot the Web of trust"
- Multisignal authentication
- Authentication of US government employees
- Authentication in the enterprise and the extended enterprise
- Identity in the context of mobile device management
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?